Membership. It's worth more than the price of admission!
These days we all want to get the most out of our money. Going out to the movies, dinner, or other activities often gets put on hold when we need to reduce family spending. A great way to spend less without sacrificing valuable family time is to purchase a membership at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis and visit all year long, as often as you want!
Time with family remains important even when everything else might seem to get in the way. A membership in The Children's Museum gives families a great opportunity to spend valuable time together while enjoying the interactive exhibits, ever-changing experiences, inspiring programs, and special events at the world's largest children's museum.
Free general admission is just one of the many member perks. Member families also enjoy:
• Free magazine subscription to Extra!, the museum's magazine and program guide
• 20% discount on most programs and classes
• 15% discount in The Children's Museum Store
• 10% discount on birthday parties
• Discount on Haunted House tickets
• Discount on general guest admission tickets
• Advance tickets and priority seating for Lilly Theater performances
• Advance tickets for SpaceQuest® Planetarium
• Invitation to exhibit preview days and members-only special events
• Early admission on First Saturday Member Mornings
• Community Connections: special offers for Local family-friendly attractions
Family memberships begin at $120 and includes membership benefits for up to two adults sharing the same household and all dependent children under age 21. Family-plus memberships are also available, which include all family-level membership benefits plus two guests per visit. That means your family can bring along friends or relatives to enjoy the experience, too.
Do your children's grandparents live close by and want to bring the grandKids for a visit? Grandparent memberships are also available and make a great gift. Grandparent memberships include benefits for two grandparents sharing the same household and all unmarried grandchildren under age 21.
Your membership opens up a world of discovery and adventure for all ages. Everyone can enjoy extraordinary family learning experiences with a membership that pays for itself in less than three visits. Explore the wide variety of membership options and choose the one that's right for you. There has never been a better time to be part of The Children's Museum of Indianapolis. We can't wait for you to join in the fun and start making memories!
Jaclyn Falkenstein is public relations coordinator for The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.