The Indy's Child 2nd Annual Education and Enrichment Fair
When: September 22, 2012 (11am-3pm)
Where: The Fashion Mall (Keystone at the Crossing)
What: Families from all over Central Indiana will have the opportunity to explore over 50 public, private, charter schools along with many enrichment activities. If you are looking for a school or after school activity for your child, exhibitors will be on-hand to answer your many questions face-to-face.
• The Indy’s Child Education & Enrichment Fair will be held at Central Indiana’s premiere shopping mall -- The Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing. Large posters will be on display at Simon Malls beginning August 22, 2012.
• Thousands of parents and children have attended our fairs and enjoy the interaction with directors and represntatives from our 60 education and enrichment programs on hand.
• We will do more than $20,000 worth of advertising for the event in the form of radio, Web site, television and print media.
• We provide a comprehensive program guide with articles, listings, advertisement. We will print 5,000 copies which will be distributed at the camp fair as well as many additional outlets and events.
• Most importantly, Indy’s Child is very knowledgeable of the Central Indiana market. We have a track record of presenting successful events for the past 23 years. We are the parenting voice for our community.