On February 23, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The Fashion Mall, families from all over Central Indiana will have the opportunity to explore over 70 overnight camps, day camps and summer programs at the 24th Annual Camp Fair, hosted by Indy's Child. If you are looking for a camp or summer program for your child, exhibitors will be on-hand to answer your many questions face-to-face.
At our 24th Annual Camp Fair, you can plan your child's summer of fun all in one day. To top it off, we will provide lots of fun entertainment from Radio Disney, face painters, our prize wheel, and much more! Each child can also get a 'photo-op' on an Indy's Child cover!
Plan a summer of fun all in one day!
- The Indy’s Child Camp Fair will be held at Central Indiana’s premiere shopping mall – The Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing. Large posters will be on display at all Simon Malls beginning January 23, 2013.
- The Indy’s Child Camp Fair has been touted as “The Best Camp Fair in the Midwest.”
- Thousands of parents and children attend the Camp Fair every year and enjoy the interaction with directors and representatives from our 70+ camps and programs onhand. Our capacity is 70 booths…and this will sell-out!
- We will do extensive advertising of the event in the form of radio, website, television and print media.
- We provide a comprehensive program guide with articles, listings, and advertisements. We will print 5,000 copies which will be distributed at the Camp Fair as well as many additional outlets and events. This is an excellent resource for parents to use as they make
their summer plans for their children.
- Most importantly, Indy’s Child is very knowledgeable of the Central Indiana market. We have a track record of presenting successful events for the past 23 years. We are the parenting voice for our community.
Download the 2013 Camp Fair Media Kit